Juan Antonio Adobe Cognac Leather Handbag Purse
Beautifully designed Juan Antonio Adobe Cognac Leather Handbag Purse accented with Turquoise stone and finished with brown leather lacing. A beautiful vintage leather look and the perfect size measuring 16" wide, 9" tall and 3" wide.
- Complete with two compartments separated by a third zippered compartment in the center of the bag.
- Empty, this handbag measure 3" in width but will expand to 5 1/2 inches if needed.
- Inside zippered pocket that measure 6 1/2" long and 3" deep, allowing storage of money, receipts or other.
- Opposite inside panel, there is a 3" X 4" three level credit card pocket centered between a handy 3" x 4" open topped pocket for smart phones or glasses storage
- Brass clip for keys.
- Two solid stitched leather handles attached to the outside of the handbag measure 9 1/2" tall and 6 1/2" wide for easy over the shoulder or in-hand carry.
- Hidden Magnetic Closure
You might like other Adobe Cognac Leather Styles
Why choose a Juan Antonio handbag?
The answer is simple... beauty, quality and artistic integrity. Juan Antonio bags are hand crafted in the USA. Juan Antonio personally selects all the leather to ensure that the hand, weight, texture and color saturation of the skins are of the highest quality. The lacing and embellishments are all hand applied. Extra attention is given to yield a clean finish and produce a superior, long lasting product.
About the Artist
Juan Antonio Cerrillo, a native of Guadalajara, Mexico, was an integral part of his family owned and operated leather garment manufacturing company founded in the United States over 25 years ago. Juan's design influences go back to his father, a shoemaker, and his brother, a leather cutter. In his early twenties, Juan Antonio joined his older brothers to run their factory and eventually became vice-president and head of production. He made the decision to branch out with his own line of leather bags and accessories as an extension and his expression of his passion for this craft. He currently resides in San Diego, California with his wife and two sons.