Juan Antonio Axis Hide Handbag Tote
A true standout!! That is the Juan Antonio Axis* Hide Handbag Tote. Simple in style with leather whip stitched finish, this handsome hard to find tawny brown deer hide with a burst of white spots is stunning. Finished with rich brown croco leather on back and sides. Roomy enough for your iPad, notebook or tablet and yet this functional tote is a beautiful, graceful, easy carry handbag for everyday or evening.
- Leather lined
- two compartments separated by a third zippered compartment in the center of the bag
- Empty,handbag measures 3" in width but expands to 5 inches
- Inside zippered pocket that measure 6 1/2" long and 5" deep, allowing secure storage of money, receipts or other.
- Inside panel, there is a 3" X 4" three level credit card pocket
- 3"x 5" open topped pocket suitable for slim smart phones or glasses storage
- Brass clip for keys.
- Two solid stitched leather handles attached to the outside of the handbag measure 9” tall and 6" wide for easy over the shoulder or in-hand carry.
- The bag is easily closed by the hidden magnetic snap on inside panels.
*Axis Deer are native to India, where it is known as the "chital." The axis deer was introduced into Texas about 1932. In 1988, free-ranging herds were established in 27 counties of central and southern Texas.
Why choose a Juan Antonio handbag?
The answer is simple... beauty, quality and artistic integrity. Juan Antonio bags are hand crafted in the USA. Juan Antonio personally selects all the leather to ensure that the hand, weight, texture and color saturation of the skins are of the highest quality. The lacing and embellishments are all hand applied. Extra attention is given to yield a clean finish and produce a superior, long lasting product.