Juan Antonio Black Tooled Leather Handbag Purse with Zipper and Buckle Closure
Beautifully detailed Juan Antonio black hand tooled leather handbag. Accented with black stitching, the black floral pattern is distinctively stunning. Fully lined, this Juan Antonio handbag is the perfect size for day or evening measuring 16" wide, 9" tall and 3" wide.
- Accented with black leather lacing hand stitched on the seams, this new style is complete with a full zipper closure for added security.
- The tooled Leather bag is complete with two compartments separated by a third zippered compartment in the center of the bag.
- Empty, this handbag measures 3" in width but will expand to 5 1/2 inches if needed.
- There is an inside zippered pocket that measure 6 1/2" long and 3" deep, allowing storage of money, receipts or other.
- On the opposite inside panel, there is a 3" X 4" three level credit card pocket centered between a handy 3"x 4" open topped pocket suitable for slim smart phones or glasses storage and a brass clip for keys.
- Two solid stitched black leather handles attached to the outside of the handbag measure 9 1/2"" tall and 6" wide for easy over the shoulder carry or in-hand carry.
- The hidden magnetic closure is paired with a separate leather buckle clasp for added security and an artistic touch.
Why choose a Juan Antonio handbag?
The answer is simple... beauty, quality and artistic integrity. Juan Antonio bags are hand crafted in the USA. Juan Antonio personally selects all the leather to ensure that the hand, weight, texture and color saturation of the skins are of the highest quality. The lacing and embellishments are all hand applied. Extra attention is given to yield a clean finish and produce a superior, long lasting product.
About the Artist
Juan Antonio Cerrillo is the fourth son of seven brothers. Five of them are in the leather industry. A native of Guadalajara, Mexico, Juan was an integral part of his family owned and operated leather garment manufacturing company founded in the United States over 25 years ago. Juan's design influences go back to his father, a shoemaker, and his brother, a leather cutter. In his early twenties, Juan Antonio joined his older brothers to run their factory and eventually became vice-president and head of production. He made the decision to branch out with his own line of leather bags and accessories as an extension and his expression of his passion for this craft. He currently resides in San Diego, California with his wife and two sons.