Juan Antonio Saddle Brown Tooled Leather Shoulder Bag with Ivory Inlay
Hand tooled and beautifully accented in brown leather, the floral pattern is distinctively stunning and is a standout against the soft ivory accents.
- Small size with adjustable leather shoulder strap for cross body or shoulder carry.
- Handbag measures 7" wide at the top and curves out to 9" wide. The shoulder bag measure 9" tall.
- Accented with brown leather lacing hand stitched on the side seams gives this handbag a crisp finished look.
- Single compartment and a side zippered pocket
- Soft, adjustable leather buckle shoulder strap extends to 32".
- Hhidden magnetic clasp.
Why choose a Juan Antonio handbag?
The answer is simple... beauty, quality and artistic integrity. Juan Antonio bags are hand crafted in the USA. Juan Antonio personally selects all the leather to ensure that the hand, weight, texture and color saturation of the skins are of the highest quality. The lacing and embellishments are all hand applied. Extra attention is given to yield a clean finish and produce a superior, long lasting product.
About the Artist
Juan Antonio Cerrillo is the fourth son of seven brothers. Five of them are in the leather industry. A native of Guadalajara, Mexico, Juan was an integral part of his family owned and operated leather garment manufacturing company founded in the Untitled Stated over 25 years ago. Juan's design influences go back to his father, a shoemaker, and his brother, a leather cutter. In his early twenties, Juan Antonio joined his older brothers to run their factory and eventually became vice-resident and head of production. He made the decision to branch out with his own line of leather bags and accessories as an extension and his expression of his passion for this craft. He currently resides in San Diego, California with his wife and two sons.