Juan Antonio Simple Brown Tooled Leather Handbag Tote
Hand Tooled floral pattern and stained to finish in a simple brown leather with rich chocolate brown accents, the floral pattern is distinct and is a reminder of the classic vintage tooled leather bags. Large enough for your everyday essentials plus business documents and your notebook computer or iPad. After hours, this smartly styled handbag doubles as an overnight or travel bag
- Measurements: 16" wide, 12" tall and expands to 5" wide.
- Deep brown almost black leather lacing, hand stitched on the seams and across the top, gives this handbag a high-end finished look.
- Two compartments separated by a third zippered compartment in the center of the bag.
- Empty, this handbag measures 3.5" in width but expands to 5 inches if needed.
- Inside zippered pocket that measure 6 1/2" long and 5" deep, allowing storage of money, receipts or other.
- Opposite side there is a 3" X 4" three level credit card pocket centered between a handy 3"x 4" pocket suitable for smart phones or glasses storage
- Brass clip for keys.
- Two solid stitched leather handles attached to the outside of the handbag measure 9” tall and 6" wide for easy over the shoulder or in-hand carry.
- The bag is easily closed by the hidden magnetic snap on other inside panels.
Why choose a Juan Antonio handbag?
The answer is simple... beauty, quality and artistic integrity. Juan Antonio bags are hand crafted in the USA. Juan Antonio personally selects all the leather to ensure that the hand, weight, texture and color saturation of the skins are of the highest quality. The lacing and accents are all hand applied. Extra attention is given to yield a clean finish and produce a superior, long lasting product.
About the Artist
Juan Antonio Cerrillo is the fourth son of seven brothers. Five of them are in the leather industry. A native of Guadalajara, Mexico, Juan was an integral part of his family owned and operated leather garment manufacturing company founded in the United States over 25 years ago. Juan's design influences go back to his father, a shoemaker, and his brother, a leather cutter. In his early twenties, Juan Antonio joined his older brothers to run their factory and eventually became vice-resident and head of production. He made the decision to branch out with his own line of leather bags and accessories as an extension and his expression of his passion for this craft. He currently resides in San Diego, California with his wife and two sons.