Juan Antonio Tooled Leather Handbag Purse with Ivory Deerskin Inlay
Beautifully detailed yet simply stated, this Juan Antonio Saddle Brown Tooled Leather Handbag Purse with Ivory Inlay makes a classy statement wherever you go.
- Hand tooled and beautifully accented in brown leather, the floral pattern is distinctively stunning and is a standout against the soft iory deer skin accents.
- Lined with rich leather, this Juan Antonio Saddle Brown Tooled Leather Handbag Purse is the perfect size measuring 16" wide, 9.5" tall and 3" wide.
- Accented with brown leather lacing hand stitched on the seams.
- Two compartments separated by a third zippered compartment in the center of the bag.
- Inside zippered pocket that measure 6 1/2" long and 3" deep, allowing storage of money, receipts or other.
- On the opposite inside panel, there is a 3" X 4" three level credit card pocket centered between a handy 3"x5" open topped pocket suitable for smart phones or glasses storage
- Brass clip for keys.
- Two solid stitched leather handles 9" handle drop
- comes with a zipper closure with accent buckle for added security.
- Also available with just a hidden magnetic closure for simple, clean finished look. Just ask!
Why choose a Juan Antionio handbag?
The answer is simple... beauty, quality and artistic integrity. Juan Antonio bags are hand crafted in the USA. Juan Antionio personally slelects all the leather to ensure that the weight, texture and color saturation of the skins are of the highest quality. The lacing and embeliisments are all hand applied. Extra attention is given to yield a clean finish and produce a superior, long lasting product.
About the Artist
Juan Antonio Cerrillo is the fourth son of seven brothers. Five of them are in the leather industry. A native of Guadalagara, Mexico, Juan was an integral part of his family owned and operated leather garment manufacturing company founded in teh Untited Stateds over 25 years ago. Juan's design influences go back to his father, a shoemaker, and his brother, a leather cutter. In his early twenties, Juan Antionio joined his older brothers to run their factory and eventually became vice-resident and head of production. He made the decision to branch out with his own line of leather bags and accessories as an extension and his expression of his passion for this craft. He currently resides in San Diego, california with his wife and two sons.